Saturday 5 March 2011

To be restored ...TOYOTA CORONA RT40, MODEL 1966






NOTE: When i was around 6 years old, my eldest brother had a lovely car like this and he always took me & my elder sisters & even my mother for a ride whenever he was free especially during weekend. The car was Maroon in colour if my memories search me right cause THAT WAS 40 YEARS AGO.....................Money just cannot buy the OLD SWEET GOLDEN MEMORIES especially for those old-timers. Nevertheless, by God's willing such SENTIMENTAL VALUE classic car will pass on to the next younger generation, given the right TIME, the right PLACE in the future !!!













 - Good running conditions, rd tax expired in 2006, original STOCK condition with air-cond, long front lover chair ( bolih betiga duduk di dapan ), gear-shift besides the steering,' flip ' rear lesen plate to reFUEL,etcs.......................................................













No comments: